Longtom Farm Guesthouse Cancellation Policy:
• Any cancellation by the client must be advised to Longtom Farm Guesthouse in writing. Cancellation will only come into effect once the written advice is received by Longtom Farm Guesthouse.
• 3-7 days prior to arrival - 50% of booking amount.
• Less than 3 days or no show - 75% of booking amount.
• Within 24 hours – 100% of booking amount.
• In the event of premature departure we may charge for the full booking at management discretion.
• Reservations made through a booking agency will upon cancellation attract said agency's administration fee.
• A deposit of 50% is required on reservation to confirm the booking unless otherwise arranged with accountholders.
• Full accommodation is payable on arrival and any extras on departure unless otherwise arranged with accountholders.
Check-in and Check-out Times:Your room will be ready for you by 14h00 on the day of arrival, and check out time is 10h00 on the last day of your stay. Late checkout will incur a R100 per hour fee. Please keep us informed as to your arrival time, especially if arriving late.
Damaged or Missing Property:The person booking the room or the cardholder is deemed to be responsible for their actions and those of any of their party. Longtom Farm Guesthouse reserves the right to replace, with new, any missing, damaged or soiled items. Any additional cleaning will be charged appropriately and may include any cost for loss of business. Losses include lost income, specialist expenses and the sourcing of alternative accommodation as necessary. The guest will remain liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage incurred and acknowledges that the charge may be debited from the credit card or charge facility used for payment of the booking.
Guest Property:Longtom Farm Guesthouse and its staff do not accept liability in respect of any loss or damage to articles brought into the guesthouse. We also cannot accept responsibility for your cars while parked on our premises. Your car is parked at your own risk and is therefore the sole responsibility of all guests to make arrangements for adequate insurance coverage on all valuable items prior to arrival at Longtom Farm Guesthouse. This includes but is not limited to, photographic equipment, laptops or other electronic devices, jewellery, cash and vehicles.
Lost Property:Lost property is held for a period of 1 month. It is the responsibility of the guest to contact Longtom Farm Guesthouse management to claim lost property. On request, lost property will be returned via a pre-paid and addressed envelope or courier at cost.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions:Longtom Farm Guesthouse has the authority and the right at any time it sees fit to change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions.
Disclaimers:All information on this web site is correct at time of publishing.
Essential Services:Longtom Farm Guesthouse does not accept any responsibility for Failure or Interruption of Utilities and Essential Services but shall make every effort to contact the authorities to report such incidences.